All News & Events
- Health News for the Well-Read Patient: Issue 1, 2018 May 24, 2018Continue Reading
In this issue, we explore the newly revised blood pressure guidelines, and why diet and lifestyle modifications will assume even more importance in managing hypertension. We also address the reasons behind the rise in generic drug prescriptions, and why you need not be concerned about using them instead of a more familiar brand-name version. Finally, ...
- Dr. Gurpreet Sandhoo is On the Air in Redding! September 29, 2016Continue Reading
A recent segment on KRCR-TV Channel 7 news on the increasing popularity of concierge medicine in northern California featured Dr. Gurpreet Sandhoo and her newly opened practice in Redding. Area viewers were provided with an inside look at Dr. Sandhoo’s beautifully appointed ‘no wait’ waiting room and an overview of the practice’s benefits.
- Dr. Sandhoo is in the News! August 3, 2016Continue Reading
Dr. Sandhoo was featured in Enjoy Magazine! Read the full article here.
- Winter 2016 Newsletter February 10, 2016Continue Reading
The Winter 2016 newsletter features articles on calcium, the senses of taste and smell, and healthy eating guidelines depicted with MyPlate.
- Coming in 2016 November 10, 2015Continue Reading
COMING IN 2016…
Excellence in Healthcare is excited to offer new services to enhance your natural beauty!
Services include: facial fillers and liquid lift (Botox, Juvederm and Voluma); permanent laser hair removal; reduction of fine lines, brown spots and facial veins; prescription-grade skin care (Obagi); eyelash enhancement (Latisse); skin rejuvenation and skin tightening.
Come to one of our ...
- Fall 2015 Newsletter November 10, 2015Continue Reading
The fall 2015 newsletter features articles on the healthy aging brain, plantar fasciitis and healthy holiday eating.
- Get your flu shot…Not the flu September 30, 2015Continue Reading
- Summer 2015 Newsletter July 28, 2015Continue Reading
The summer 2015 newsletter features articles on the powerful effects of exercise on the aging brain, dizziness/vertigo and smart eating in the summertime.
- Spring 2015 Newsletter May 1, 2015Continue Reading
Please enjoy the spring 2015 newsletter featuring information on Lyme Disease, sleep and healthy eating.