Frequently Asked Questions
My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and wellness. These services will be provided in a relaxed, yet professional setting. From the moment you enter my office, I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
Dr. Sandhoo’s Credentials
- Private Practice, Excellence in Healthcare, Redding, CA 2001 – Present
- Private Practice, Pekin Internal Medicine, Pekin, IL 1997 – 2001
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 1994 – 1997
- Medical Student, UOMHS, Des Moines, IA 1991 – 1994
- Senior Research Chemist, Dept. of Neuropsychiatry, Walter Reed Army Research, Washington, DC, 1988 – 1991
- IPA, Walter Reed Research Center, Howard University, Washington, DC, 1987 – 1988
- Recipient of National Research Council Assoc. Fellowship, Walter Reed Army Research Center, Washington, DC, 1985 – 1987
- Staff Fellow, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, 1983 – 1985
- Staff Fellow, National Arthritis Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, 1981 – 1983
- PhD, Medical Genetics (Biochemistry), Howard University, Washington, DC 1981
Still Have Questions?
Contact us today.