Frequently Asked Questions
My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and wellness. These services will be provided in a relaxed, yet professional setting. From the moment you enter my office, I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
I have limited the size of my practice so I can devote more time to each patient’s care and individual needs. This practice change allows me to schedule up to 30 minutes for routine appointments and approximately 60 minutes for the annual exam. Appointments start promptly, and I am able to spend more time with you. If a problem requires extra time for evaluation, I can reasonably accommodate you to the best of my ability. Also, our communication is enhanced through a patient-dedicated cell phone and email.
Because I have been practicing in the area since 1997, I have a broad knowledge of local and regional surgical and medical subspecialty expertise in our area. Should you desire, I am available to help you decide which specialist to see and to coordinate such consultations. In this way the most appropriate resource is used, the earliest arrangements are made, and your applicable medical information is sent in advance of your specialist visit.
Yes. Paying your annual fee allows you to be a member of my concierge medicine practice whether you are sick or well. I strongly encourage you to utilize the benefits offered, regardless of your state of health, to proactively safeguard your health.
Dr. Sandhoo’s Credentials
- Private Practice, Excellence in Healthcare, Redding, CA 2001 – Present
- Private Practice, Pekin Internal Medicine, Pekin, IL 1997 – 2001
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 1994 – 1997
- Medical Student, UOMHS, Des Moines, IA 1991 – 1994
- Senior Research Chemist, Dept. of Neuropsychiatry, Walter Reed Army Research, Washington, DC, 1988 – 1991
- IPA, Walter Reed Research Center, Howard University, Washington, DC, 1987 – 1988
- Recipient of National Research Council Assoc. Fellowship, Walter Reed Army Research Center, Washington, DC, 1985 – 1987
- Staff Fellow, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, 1983 – 1985
- Staff Fellow, National Arthritis Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, 1981 – 1983
- PhD, Medical Genetics (Biochemistry), Howard University, Washington, DC 1981